Thinking ahead to Mother’s Day, Graduation and Father’s Day
Join us for an evening of wisdom writing, where you can create a lasting memory for parents, grandparents, children, mentors, and more.
poem, top ten list, Story, letter, Your idea?
Giving the Gift of Worded Wisdom
Do You Have….
- Lessons of life learned from your parents?
- Values you want your children to hold?
- Dreams and wishes you want to express to your child leaving home?
- Family stories that are begging to be told?
- Life experiences that reflect the teachings of a mentor?
- Traditions/rituals to share as a legacy?
- Gratitude to be expressed to someone significant?
How might your wisdom inspire and touch those you love?
In this 2.5 hour workshop, we will explore the power of the written word, experience journal writing exercises to get your stories on paper, and a story circle that can spark more memories within you. Using templates and professional writers* as guides, you can leave with words in a format suitable to gift to someone you love.
Friday, April 26th, 6:30-9:00 pm.
Contact: Jan Haas email@example.com 720-935-0733 for more information and to register.
Location: The Miracle Center 1939 S Monroe St. Denver, CO 80210
Bring your favorite journal, or a notebook will be provided.
Extra editing and writing support beyond the class is available at an additional cost.
*Jan Haas is a speaker, wellness coach, and the author of Moving Mountains, One Woman’s Fight to Live Again. Donna Mazzitelli is a writer, professional editor and owner of Writing with Donna and Merry Dissonance Press.